Bond, Build, Fix and Fill
How many times has glue let us down? Fingers stuck together, broken toys that we just can’t fix, having to throw out our stuff because gluing it only made it worse. Not to mention just when we need glue most we discover our 3-month-old bottle is as dry as the Sahara Desert on a hot day.
Simple 4-Step Process
Bondic® is the only product that works where glue fails. It’s liquid plastic that only hardens when you need it to. YES it stays liquid and won’t dry out like those crazy glues on the market today. Bondic® is a very simple 4-step process (clean, fill, cure and shape) to fix almost anything, saving countless precious items from ending up in the trash before their time.
Works best when the surface is clean and free of grease
Show Me How
- Bondic® works best on rough surfaces and even better with undercuts
- Bondic® solidifies only by exposure to UV light (LED included)
- Bondic® works best in layers (the max. thickness of one layer is 1- 1.5 mm)
- Bondic® works best when the surface is clean and free of grease
- Bondic® is solvent free, which is one reason why it doesn’t dry out
- Bondic® is a liquid plastic welder that should be used with the principle of welding and not gluing