IRIS OHYAMA PCF-C18T Air Circulation Silence Fan
The IRIS OHYAMA PCF-C18T Air Circulation Silence Fan takes full advantage of the aerodynamics of wind tunnels and uses a turbofan motor to create air circulation. Use with air conditioner and heater to make it cooler in summer and warmer in winter.
- Spiral air flow powerful, wide air supply area up to 23 Tatami
- Circulating up and down around the first rotation, to achieve effective air circulation convection effect
- Use with air conditioner and heater to make it cooler in summer and warmer in winter
- Super quiet operation, up to 35dB below; attached remote control can be arbitrarily set and set the time
- Can also be used to dry clothes during rainy season
- Lightweight, occupies little space yet effective air circulation
- Low energy consumption, save money and protect the environment
- Three modes, to improve the overall quality of the wind
- Low-grade: Breeze mode mute
- Mid-range: stroke mode, normal fan sound
- High-end: Strong wind mode, a little fan sound
- Special shaking head design, adjustable six angles
- Vertical: to about 75 degrees, can be manually adjusted, a total of six angles.
- Horizontal: remote to control the automatic swing around.
- Resin surface take care of children’s safety